February Boxes

3-16-20

The last item we are waiting on is the pins. Our vendor let me know they were finally back to work on the 13th. I have reached out the them for a shipping update. The pins had already been in production when the factory had been temporarily closed. We may go ahead & send out these boxes without the pin however, if we do then we will offer partial refunds on boxes. We will be talking to the accountant we work with to determine the best course of action. I would love to be able to send out these boxes then send out the pins when they finally arrive but for us it doesn't make sense financially. 

I will share more updates as they come & will also share the decision we make once we have spoken with the accountant!